Wednesday, March 23, 2011

www.go ogle.com

The seed of this story germinated whilst I was reading Banana Yoshimoto's Kitchen and Yoko Ogawa's the Housekeeper and the professor.aaah the love that is unrequited



My friends call me Andy the Randy.Beats me. I sure ain't have no super idol face -just those red angry mini volcanoes called zits that pop up on the tip of my nose or forehead.

I've set up this secret website to earn me some extra moolah.My mom is sure a meanie-what she gives can hardly pay for my girl's night out at that smashing club ,Cool chick.FML.

They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.Nope they know nuts about raging hormones.You strike them where the most blood flows to-works everytime,I make big bucks secretly filming with my spy camera in toilets and changing rooms.Yeah,I'm going to hit Hollywood big time director like that Steven S. Look out ,Hollywood here I come from the school of hard ons to the school of hard knocks.

You know,when dad left us for that bit***,the private detective that mom hired was wow so high tech.You would never guess where and how they tape people doing their thing.I learnt atrick or two from them when I set up my cash trap. Ha ! Ha!You wouldn't know .

No comments: