Thursday, August 27, 2015

Fly high

Couldn't believe this is happening.Here I am ,soaring at the level of seagulls,am I dreaming? I cling on to the instructor's pack as the wings dipped and then sailed on a pocket of  draft of wind that lifts us higher .Whoosh! the wind whips my cheeks.Blame it on that spur of the moment craziness.Well ,who says only the young are YOLO. Me and my thinning scalp strapped with wings like Icarus reaching for the sun.Yes,Man,that crazy advertisement that says "Grow younger,live the retirement of your dreams"
       The down to earth man that I was rose to that challenge.This  paragliding blew a hole in my budget but you only live once.
      .Wham,the forces unseen gripped the paraglider and with a loud "Bong" ,splat ,help we're heading for some damn durian trees.may day,mayday,I hear my instructor's frantic call .
       Hell,I ain't gonna land up like those two bozos who crashed headlong into a tree. No way, I won't end up as lelaki penyet.
       I feel the warmth of the sun searing my back,the wind rustles through my scalp.Wait!Who's that jerk there urinating on my feet.With a great strength of effort,I muster the last ounce of energy and shake my scalp.The jerk didn't stand a chance. Durian runtuh! Padan muka.Ha .ha I have the last laugh.LOL

No comments: