Monday, December 26, 2016

Slowing down in Luang Prabang

Life in Luang prabang is like life in Bhutan-both landlocked countries relying on hydro electricity generation for national income.But their natural conservation is sustainable when the air is refreshingly unpolluted,the forests green and the cultural authenticity preserved in its daily lives and not commercialized into tourist attractions where live exhibits are hill tribes and not animals .
           A big thank you to the European young female tourist who picked up my wallet that fell from my unzipped waistpouch while I was eating dinner at the vegetarian buffet in  the alley of the night market.
        My holiday would have been ruined otherwise.I forgot to thank her as I was exhausted after walking to the waterfalls the whole afternoon.She wears a pair of cool round rimmed sun glasses which fell also while picking up my wallet.Kudos for your kindness whoever you are and may you enjoy your travels through southeast asia.

No comments: