Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Hope beats forever in hearts of men

Feel young when how  I see how young people are not afraid to fail or try new things.
When they make experimental short movies,they throw their heart and soul into scriptwriting,learning cinematography techniques or computer software.
  From two student projects ,I've garnered two messages they project that "don't be a prisoner of fear" and "change is self driven." They are fearless in trying things they have never done before and always willing to face changes head on.i need to learn from them as I 'm afraid of making a laughing stock of myself so when Jun told me he plans to be the main vocalist of a band in Thailand,my eyes popped out.But the young are not afraid of trying.I marvel how he learned to repair mechanical watches by reading technical manuals and watching You tube videos,he repaired his Oris mechanical watch through trial and error and buying a Seiko watch and stripping the parts.
      Life long learning is a prerequisite to keeping us mentally active and a reason to spark enthusiasm in jaded souls.Think I may be able to form an acapella choir!!!!
    

No comments: