Tuesday, July 23, 2019

movies

There seems to be a lot of superhero movies being churned out.Is that a sign that when reality sucks,people turn to fantasy for a feelgood factor.But I still prefer indie movies or documentaries.Movies from India are so entertaining so it's not the big names or fancy CGI that counts but the plot and characterisation.
            Although the clothing,and lifestyle are distinctively Indian but the human angle in the story can be easily identifiable by all of usThe themes of struggles,challenging the status quo,love of family and etc are so relatable to us.
          When we are laughing at the characters,we are also holding a mirror to ourselves and being able to laugh at our own faults and weakness is a sign of a healthy and self confident personality who is not ashame to admit his or her flaws for that is what makes us humans.
       Sometimes,when i take a step back and meditate,the journey of self discovery is so enlightening.I'm a louder than life person and make no apologies for talking and laughing loudly.Im not a shy violet or wallflower.But when I hear my son trying to hush me down by saying "don't talk or laugh so loudly mom,people are looking!" "Sonny, let them look all they want.I must have been a laugh out loud comedian in my past life".Just walk 10 steps behind and pretend you don't know me.
            It had been a hell of a ride to be your mom.I've done the mummy thing and now it's time for me to try new experiences.just dont expect me to be your free nanny to your kids and call me only if your kids answer you back or break your curfew rules.Then I'll pass some tips to you.
         

No comments: