Thursday, November 30, 2023

Reduce,reuse,recycle










 My sandals that ive used for 5 years has finally broken down beyond repair.it cost me rm35 and i spent rm10 replace the sole at cobbler.yesterday the side strap broke.i tape it with black tapes and limped around office.

When i went to shop for a new pair of female sandals,they cost a bomb from rm50 to rm100.i can better use the money to buy quality food.but buddha is kind to me.when i went to throw rubbish,someone threw away a good black pair of pvc boots on the floor.jun hates me when i collect thrash.i call it  a preloved treasure.thats how i found  garden pots,rattan baskets,porcelain mugs ,vases,picture frames all in good condition.

I recycle food.the fish curry,i debone fish meat to cook fish laksa.the chicken from bak kut teh i debone to cook ipoh soup noodle and chicken mayo sandwich.waste not,want not l learnt from my frugal mother who lived in post ww2 years.i wear boots to clean cat cage coz he cant bite my ankle.ha cat proof boots.

I buy golden kiwi n brocolli,potato from china,avocado msia,grapes from egypt n blueberry from south africa.now with devalue of ringgit,i bargain value for money.

Capian kitty is spoilt n pampeted pussy.upsets bowl of cheap non branded kibbles.demands branded whiska,purina n smartheart.bloody picky eater.

No comments: