Thursday, April 5, 2018

A twist to Little Red Riding Hood



After 30 over years in the teaching profession,the kids think they can outsmart us.Do they think we were born yesterday?I can smell a rat a mile away when they smartly copy each other's homework and try to get away with it,thinking they will be undetected.Nope our eagle eyes can spot any dare to cheater in an exam,even in the days of high tech tools.Schools should install equipment to jam transmission signals in exam halls and when bluetooth devices can be plugged into the ear and tucked by a beanie hat,the spaced out eyes give the cheater away or better still,schools send in loud metal music to daze their brain-we need to outwit them at their own game.


Innocent looking kid who's not an angel in disguise: Me,I didn't do ,anything-honest,I swear

The BIG BAD MADAM : Cut that out,roll up your long sleeves,what are those words  handwritten on the cuff
Kid:EhhMiss,,those are special mantras that the priest wrote to bless and give me luck in this exam

The Big ,Bad Madam: That's a tall story,you're telling me.When did blessings have
M1V1=M2V2. or E=MC2?

Kid: I worship science as God is my witness.

The Kid's partner whispers to friends: Nothing escapes her eagle eyes or does she have eyes at the back of her head?

The BIG BAD MADAM: Come with me to the principal's office.Now.

The next day

Class group discussions

The Big ,Bad Madam: Kids,do you have any question,don't be afraid,you can ask me anything

Kids: Miss ,what long nose you have?

The Big,Bad Madam: All the better to smell a rat or Andy are you eating caramel roasted pop corn in my class/I can smell them a mile away!! Write 50 lines ;I promise not to eat in class anymore.



Kids: Miss, what Big ears you have?

The Big ,Bad Madam: All the better to hear you with,my dears. Stop whispering behind my back,now who is playing games with your mobile phone-I can hear a ringtone.cut it out-place all your phones on my table and cut that nonsense.you are here to learn so don't play in my class.Don't test my patience or you will see my true colours.

Kids: Miss, why is your tongue blue in colour and so sharp?

the Big ,Bad Madam' ' Don't you know,I'm a true blue blood badass teacher and will cut you to pieces with my tongue. I'm shouting and screaming at the top of my voice until I'm blue in the face and all you can recall in my lesson is " Miss,you have not fully zipped up your skirt."You smartass,you'll soon find out who I really am.(Snarls in frustration)

Kids; Miss,what sharp teeth you have?

the Big,bad Madam:  Don't bite off more than you can chew,I'm warning you all.I'm going to tear you to pieces and if you haven't digested all these ,you will pretty quick do so when you have to face your parents who will blow their tops when they see your grades.You kids are unteachable.This is more than I can stomach.I'll call it a day.Class over.

Kids; Yippy,hurray,hurray,we won -how not to focus on the boring lesson and entertain ourselves by driving miss up the wall and over the bend.Congratulations and celebrations


No comments: