Friday, September 21, 2018

The pilgrimage of a seeker

seek and you shall find
when the time is right,you will meet your teacher
the answer is in you if you seek within

I have been a carefree and happy go lucky person until my world fell apart.
I was dead at heart .
If something is too good to be true,then it's not true.
The apple polishers always have ulterior motives,their true colours will come out sooner or later.
Emotions make us vulnerable,control it or it will tear us up
But I've learnt to trust and hope again
that changes are possible.

Why compare yourself to others/there will always be those who are better off than you and those who are worst off than you.
I am true to myself ,why put my happiness in another person's hands?

As Helen Keller said'Alone we can do so little,but together,we can do so much."

No comments: