Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Doggone it

That's my favourite word.When my owner Cathy got a new baby poodle with curly white fluffy coat and sappy round eyes,she seem to have lost all interest in me.When  i rubbed against her leg,she would pick me up and tickle the top of head and smooched my face.Poor bobby, You miss me don't you but I told the kid next door to feed you everyday.Did he do it? Why are you getting so scrawny?
          Look what I bought you from my holiday in Australia.Here its a lovely green collar with a medallion of your name see Bob .
       Now she pushes me out of the room and her bed and she cuddles Fifi in her bed.When I see Fifi,I took an instant dislike to her fawning ways.I would hiss and snarl at her "Doggone it! What are you blinking at me for?"
         last night,she said Bob come you have to go to the vet.You need to go for your injections.Your knees must be giving you a lot of pain.She put me in the plastic carrier and carried it down the lift.Then she forgot the keys and rushed back up the lift,leaving me in the carrier.A sexy white bob tail peered inside.Hi you wanna join me for the great hunt today.She pushed the door lightly with her paws and whoa,it swung open.Cathy must have forgotten to latch it as she was in a hurry.
  Come on I'm Sasa ,don't be a pussy,come on out,We'll have so much fun.
  Well,I jumped at this chance,to be a free cat .Follow me,she beckoned and we dashed behind the huge black refuse bins.It reeked of fish bones and rotting vegetables.As Sasa leaped to the edge,she called,Quick you scaredy cat!Me scaredy,no way,

No comments: