Tuesday, July 4, 2017

For fans of X Japan and speedy recovery of Yoshiki so that we can hear his new compositions.

These are original lyrics-lifeless without the melody.



The Purple rose 
Purple petals 
So soft yet so powerful
Your beauty -captures hearts
with smell of sunshine and dew
Dancing in the wind
It drives one wild
Love but from afar
The purple rose
Your beauty is your doom
Your beauty is your doom
To own you is my dream
To keep your beauty
For my eyes only
Your fragrance 
I breathe in deeply
But to own you
I battle the thorns of pain
The silent scream
The purple petals
So soft 
Will not last forever
You belong to the bush
A child of light and rain
You belong to fleeting butterflies
Your sweetness for the bees
You belong to the sky of blue
And the earthy soil
You will be born anew
In the bosom of the Earth
Let the purple rose go
Let go of her beauty
Let go of her pain
Let her free from the
Silent scream
Let her return to
Where she belongs
Love but from afar
Is to love forever
( A tribute to the rose of pain and  forever love- Yoshiki's X Japan)
In the garden of my past,I used to plant this bush of purplish lilac roses with a heavenly fragrance of honeysuckle.
I could not cut  bear to cut the blooms to put in my vases for their fragility meant they never lasted two days indoors and lose their fragrance immediately
So I'll stand in my garden,bow down and bury my nose in the blossoms to get a whiff of its scent.
Now its beauty blossoms forever only in my heart.

No comments: