Saturday, January 20, 2018

Music as stress reliever

I got so pissed off when my workout at the Taman Kiara Rimba park was disrupted because the place where I did aerobics was cordoned off for a private event and VEHICLES with their carbon emissions were allowed in to add to air pollution.Thank you for the breathe of fresh air in the park.Why even allow vehicles to be driven inside a jogging path.Beats me and sure as hell angry.
Luckily to vent my frustration,I could belt out my karaoke in the car.Thanks Taka for the song Suddenly and One by One.It's loud heavy metal and can scream in the car.
   One OK Rock band,You guys rock .Dirty polluting car in park _you suck big time.
  While I was screaming when mopping the house,it drove the sleeping dog MAD and he threw his  plastic lid at me.Better sing in car and let sleeping dogs lie.

No comments: