Friday, May 4, 2018

Witty Ditty

For the student who was humming the music of Havana whilst I was ending the class.Iknow I tend to be long winded and Man,I hear you though I pretend to be deaf.I know how it is to be young and hungry as a wolf.I was young once upon a time too.
So this lagu I heard you singing on Fauzana (the all famous student cafe for cheap meals)Hint : This will make you run to the loo straight away and puke.

Ohh fauzana
Oh na na
Her cooking took me by the throat
My mouth is with Fauzana
All of my heart is with Fauzana
There's something about her cooking
Fauzana,oh na na
She didnt cook my hot kway teow goreng
with thatt "Hari ini,what you eating?"
When she came in the cafe,she said
There's a lot of things I can cook with
But I can't cook soup torpedo
I'm cooking hot and spicy in a sec
Every dinner time in May
And fauzana says she got hot and spicy looking at me
She got me feeling like
oh oh oh
Fauzana oh
half of my stomach is with Fauzana
I love it when I eat there
I miss her when I left college
got me feeling like oh na na
and then I had to tell her
Give more to me ,Fauzana,craving on me
Got to licking for more
She cooking for me
She took my mouth by surprise
na na na
All of my stomach is with Fauzana
This is history in the making for me
quick meal,close shave,stomach run
If I'm stuck in the loo,that's me
I'veno moola,yet she feeds me
fauzana,
half of my stomach is with Fauzana
I love it when I eat there
All of my heart is with kway teow Fauzana
Gimme back my umami
Gimme back my umami
hameed,just graduated,fresh from campus,man
fresh out KL ,with no manners,damn
choke on ya cilipadi like a volcano
I didn't wanna pay the bill but I had to eat
Da loo is no fun place to run to
only get it at Fauzana
Oh na na

No comments: