Thursday, June 21, 2018

Tech nerds

"I fear that day that technology will surpass our human interaction.The world will have a generation of idiots"   Albert Einstein

In HomoDeus,Yuval Noah Harari presents a chilling scenario in which machines understand humans better than humans ability to know and understand themselves.
     With biometric sensor and analysis of big data    As gleaned from Homo Deaus
Google will answer "Well,I've known you from the day you were born,I have read all your emails,recorded all your phone calls and know your favourite films,your DNA and the entire biometric history of your heart.I have exact data about each date you went on,and if you want,I can show you second by second graphs of your heart rate,blood pressure and sugar levels whenever you went on a date with John or Paul.If needed,I can even provide you with an accurate mathematical ranking of every sexual encounter you had with either of them.I know them as well as I know you.Based on all the information,on my superb algorithms ,and on decades worth of statistics about millions of relationships-I advise you to choose John with an 87% probability that you will be more satisfied with him in the long run.
        I know Paul is much more handsome than John and because you give external appearances too much weight,you secretly wanted me to say Paul.Looks matter of course but not as much as you think.Your biological algorithms which evolved tens of thousands of years on the African savannah -give looks aweight of 35% in their overall rating of potential mates.My algorithms say that looks have only a 14% impact on the long term success of romantic relationships.So even though I took Paul's looks into account,I still tell you that you would be better off with John." Harari Y.N

OMG,the love guru and the fortune teller or astrologist will be  put out of business or jobs when technology runs our lives.Our fate is written in the stars say the star crossed lovers,bullshit. The computer can choose a better mate for you with 99% accuracy.Help! robots are getting into every aspect of human interaction.Soon we may end up marrying an android partner.Meet my other half-His name is Intel.

No comments: