Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Convenient exercise

i feels good to be active n moving around. i hate to be tied to drips helpless on hospital beds.i think i overdid it on second day after discharge carrying 4 heavy bags of grocery.the lymph discharge wet my pants n t shirt.yesterday i went to hospital to rèdo the dressing n check on my sutures.phew all are healing fine n doc advised me against weight bearing movements.my blood pressure is 112,/52 which is ok as i rest to recover.did light qi gong exercises n twisted on my magnetic board which i bought for rm10 at cash convertors.i buy my crockery n exercise equipment at cheaper price there.went to jaya grocer and bought the lovely red lantern bloom for my garden to rejoice im well again.ate a breakfast of giant curry puff n shrimp dim sum n pomelo.life is good

No comments: