Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Never overeat

 I love delicious food and on holiday,i break my rule and overeat as everything is delicious.im now paying the price as my digestive system breakdown from overworking.from diarrhoea to belching n swollen tummy,its now  giving me hell.so ive learnt a lesson ,dont overeat as its punishing your body no matter how enjoyable the food.

Back to home cooked meals n light meals . burp.fasting is good but dont overindulge when you break fast or your digestion will protest.selamat berbuka puasa

I was out running errands the whole day . My muscles ache and i didnt feel well to do all the reps on workout machines.guess diarrhoea n dehydration has depleted my energy bank.

So at lunch time i ate at the hong kong char chaan teng Kam Kee in Starling mall.cantonese rice congee is great comfort food for poor appetite.i ordered century egg,mince pork rice congee.looked good but guess what,the cafe didnt label the bottle of sauces.not wearing my glasses,i grabbed







a bottle n sprinkled soy sauce on the congee.the idiots put in sichuan spicy chilli oil in plastic bottle n didnt label it.yucks,yucks the worst tasting rice congee swimming in a layer or red chilli oil on top.i forced myself to finish it not to waste food.i nearly puked.it was not bland,smooth and tasty but oily,spicy n creamy.

I complained to restaurant captain to just label the bottles for diners.im not going to dine out for a long time if i can cook tastier n healthier food at home.the ingredients were a blob of a quarter of a century egg and miserly pork mince which i fish out with a spoon

I ordered an egg tart to get my tastebud back.that was good.

After 15 mins,i had serious tummyache and rushed to the loo to download all the contents of the sichuan spicy oily rice congee.it upset me stomach again and i walked out of the toilet with legs wobbly like jelly.never eat out at cafes that dont label condiments.i got all the symptoms of long covid like dehydration and diarrhoea.shit.

Tonite i cooked chicken meatball rice congee with dried oyster,scallop,shitake mushroom,century egg,spring onion and ginger.cantonese congee is thick and creamy and taste so good unlike the one i ate for lunch.


No comments: