Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Bittersweet

How to tell myself if I should jump for joy or weep in my heart?
Mid May is when Jun will attend his convocation-he kept his end of promise to finish his studies and not drop out,but the very people who matter that he complete his journey of education will not be around to see him.His dad,paternal grandma and po po who before she passed away from cancer insisted on paying half of his suit and trousers-all tailor made and even gave the wool cloth to the tailor.Such a celebration that I'm still around to witness.I 've decided to pay for the Phillipno's maid Bella trip to KL as she practically brought him up and  encouraged him to wear the toga to make her proud.She was an integral part of his childhood,pampering him with good food,buying him toy cars that I can never thank her enough.maybe I'll buy her a bouquet of flowers to take photos with him.She is such a caring person who dotes on her nephews and nieces as if they were her own children as she is a single person but her love for others so deep.
         I will get a bottle of champagne for lunch -that would celebrate I've done my part as a parent,kept my promise to feed and educate him and now ready to see him step out into the world to start his own journey in life.
     That would also be the day I want to regain the time of my youth when music and dance were a part of my life and commemorate the day the music died.I bought tickets to view Hyde Accoustic Tour in Kuala Lumpur-the J rock star of L arc en ciel
and expect it to be an energetic concert.Hope I have enough energy for the two biggest event in my life this year all happening on the same day.It's my lucky fate that it will be held in KL on a non working day-Muse and God of Music Apollo is on my side.Taka of One OK Rock has visited KL before but for his SEA tour last month ,he went to Thailand,Singapore and Phillipines and gave Msia a miss due to a hectic schedule.I've missed the Ed Sheeran concert and John Legends that was held so far away from KL so I'm exhilarated and excited with Hyde's coming concert for I sure need some time alone screaming my heart out after the stress of seeing Jun's convocation formal ceremony with speeches and long photo sessions.I'm gonna let out steam,and scream and shout in the evening but better put knee guard on in case I have to stand for two hours.Shame if my knees start buckling.
     Hyde reminds one of GreenDay's lead singer a powerhouse on vocals,energetic,and daring in use of pyrotechnics and laser lighting.It'll be entertaining and hope the show will go on as he has a lot of stage presence like Jay Chao.

Viva La Vida

No comments: