Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Music as meditative tool

Music has the ability to soothe and tame the wild thoughts that reverberates in our brain. To empty the trash in the bin that's up your neck,music is a useful tool.
      This morn,Jun showed me a youtuber ,a Thai DJ that did a mix of Emimem's music with a Cambodian monk chanting at super fast speed.I thought it's freaking awesome to mix rap with Pali chants -the young might be drawn to the rhythmic beat of modern rap and chants.So I suggested he asked his newly ordained friend who is a gifted musician to create Metta Blues or Jazzy sutta.Cool and good for stress reliever.
Music is music-there's no good music or evil music
Heavy Metta
I've got the blues
Aint a cent in my pocket
And that car I've sold
That chick magnet sure draws the hot chicks
It got fire man and we just seem to click
I need some heavy metta
Coz my blues aint ever getting betta
Da cops think I'm a low life robber
When i pull my hoodie over my head
Think I'm gonna scream This is a stick up,put up your arms
And empty that cash register into the sack
When they see me and pullover
They jab the stick onto my back
Shudup or I'll fire
Shudup you F...g nigga
What dat in your sack
Which pack you belong to
No sir i work alone
Coz I'm the music man
That's my guitar in the sack
And I aint belong to any pack
Coz I  only sing the heavy metta
To get over the blues and make you feel betta
My gig will blow your brains outta
More powerful man than any speed
I don't wanna go messing around drugs,no need
Coz my music will blow your brains outta
All you need to chill with is heavy metta.
Bro heavy metta  much betta ,much betta 
Listen to the blues on my guitta , my guitta


No comments: