Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Good appetite bon appetit

 Long Covid affected my digestive system.i lost taste for food and even my usual Hokkien mee was tasteless,greasy n awful.ive been having loose stools and tummy upset  so i imcrease prebiotic kombucha and yakult lite and greek yoghurt.i cook food i used to crave like grilled chicken chop and lemon fish

My appetite has come back.i baked honeydew fruit tart,osmamthus goji berry bread and later a carrot,pineapple cake and cranberry muffin.

Gonna cook my favourite assam pineapple shrimp and cincalok omelette with onions.i love melaka nyonya food and so does Jun who raves about my acar,ayam pong teh and  chicken black fungus salad.or kerabu bok nee.i must have been a nyonya in my past life.

After losing weight post Covid,i can fit into my faux snake skin tight skirt with slits on both sides.i can also wear the suede sandals that i repaired yesterday,paying rm10 for it.i need to send skirts for alteration after weight loss.the effects of long covid resembles aging problems like muscle aches,joint pain,pins n needles when squatting due to poor blood circulation.

I really need to consult a chinese tcm physician on how to take herbs to boost my immune n recover wellness.it will be a long,slow recovery process.





No comments: