Monday, November 14, 2022

Kiam siap







 Ive become super thrifty kiamsiap as rising inflation reduces purchasing power of Malaysian consumers and worsened by the depreciating value of the ringgit .the increase in OP R hike by bank negara burden borrowers with higher mortgage repayment further reducing disposable income esp for low and middle income earners.

Ive to think twice before buying things

Now i compare prices n run to different places to get best bargains.i buy locally grown avocado n strawberry,blueberry and apples from south africa,oranges n grapes from egypt,cherry from turkey.i asked the cleaners where they shop amd they told me about the rm 2 ringgit dime eco shop near my home.i bought things for rm 2.40 each inicluding fruit juice n pajeon or korean pancake mix n belgian chocolate drinks.

I m super kiamsiap.My sandals sole tore open and i send to cobbler to glue it together.i use a cheap cloth tote bag to carry stuff.my son says im supercheap skate.at least i know im safe from snatch thieves n pickpockets.i even take it to boutique hotels when i have social hi tea with friends who use luxury,branded handbags  that cost a bomb.i dont see the need to flaunt nor feel envious of those who use luxury,branded things.My self worth doesnt depend on the things i own.my good friend gifts me her used tote bag and red handbag that im happy to use.my son buys me coach tote bag and japanese watch to replace the made in Thailand cheap rm 15 watches i wear.

For dinner Jun requested western food.i grilled chicken chop,made a salad of grapes,brocolli n pineapple,macaroni n cheese with chicken meatballs n a glass of cranberry juice.healthier than fast food.


No comments: