Sunday, January 28, 2024

Foodie lament

 I love food of all variety.since inflation cause price hike ,I've reduced dining out and try cooking at home all kinds of cuisine.i miss eating Japanese food and French cuisine.i look enviously at long queue of  young diners at a hipster cafe selling premium gourmet pastry like Berliners,torte,tiramisu,madeleines strudel n canele n mille crepe..i will try to bake the goodies myself so thanks to YouTube chefs I get to eat good food at lower cost.im like my mother who didn't deprive us of good food as she learnt to bake mooncakes and make rice dumplings,Chinese nien gao,new year peanut puffs and bake cinnamon rolls and trifles or honeydew sago pudding.i try my best to feed foodie son by learning recipes from the internet.breakfast is french toast and banana walnut muffins.




No comments: