Friday, May 10, 2024

Cat appeal

the pet shop has 3 homeless kittens up for adoption so i hope they find good homes and a good life.My neighbour down the corridor rang my doorbell asking me if ive seen his lost cat leona who ran out when he opened his front door.i told him to leave food outside the door as a smart cat will know her way home to food source.ive chased captain kitty a few times down the corridór so now he has a bell tied to his collar so i can hear where he is at home.i only let kitty out on a leash. pet therapy is good at relieving stress as the fat cat is so frisky and huggable. dinner i cooked good Cantonese chicken soup with cordycep and honey dates n goji berry,egg foo yong with clams and stir fried spinach with firm tofu.my food bill has risen with rising cost of food. then i put on my korean face mask using gold and bird nest.i love face masks of oriental beauty and pamper myself for mothers day.need to buy megumi hair fall treatment shampoo online as its much cheaper than retail shops.

No comments: