Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Foreign produce

i love to eat and being a foodie,i admit some of the best cuisine ive eaten was the roast suckling pig, iberico jamon ham and paella i ate when vacationing in Spain.of course Beijing roast duck is another mouthwatering food and negombo curry sri lanka crab and egg apam.i would love to sample japanese cuisine in Japan one day from wahyu beef to kubota pork,from sea urchin to ramen.thats the best part of travelling,tasting local cuisines cooked by native chefs.the other day,i was eating hong kong steam rice roll with shrimp in SS2 glutton street stall.the hawker recognised 3 generations of my family,my late mother,my eldest sis and me and my son.glad she is passing her skill in cooking to her daughter .so many Malaysian street food vendors retired and horrible migrant cooks take over and kill my appetite.the rainbow char koey teow in SS2 wet market has trained 2 young chinese guys to cook their food with good wok hei.thank goodness heritage food can still be found in kl n pj.

No comments: