Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Animal attack


i hate the wild monkey kings in Kiara Park.They are bloody snatch thieves and trouble makers.once i left a packet of soya bean n buttercake in plastic bags on the bench.A troop snatch my food although i screamed loudly at them.bloody aggressive monkeys.today i put my tote bag on the floor to use the rowing workout machine.A pair of snatchtheives snatch my tote bag n climbed.up the tree,rummaged thro it,threw away my bottle of water n raincoat n took an envelope inside,thinking thete is food n ripped it to shreds before throwing down my tote bag.i quickly ran to catch the bag,tripped on tree roots and fell face down on the ground.luckily a kind Chinese father who was with his kid in the playground helped me to get up as my arthritic knee made it difficult to stand up unaided.He guided me to a seat,picked up my bottle n raincoat.i  thank this gentleman for his kind help.i was in shock and rested for a while.i bruised and scrapped my lips,grazed my hand n twisted my left wrist.after an hour,i had swollen bee stung lips without need for plastic surgery.I went pharmacy to get medical aid.
How to prevent monkey business when im minding my own business.if i get bitten by them need rabies,tetanus jab n monkeypox medicine.the other menace are the wild feral dogs.how to protect myself coz i love outdoors exercise.

Today for lunch i ate watery rice porridge coz my lips are swollen n tonite i cook cream of corn soup.Misery for a foodie when my mouth is bruised. The monkeys and I are sworn enemies.need to get some bb guns to scare them
 

No comments: