Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Fine art



 With my elder sister who studied fine arts in Malaysia Institute of Art and my younger brother who studied visual art specializing in photography, l developed a keen interest in the aesthetics of fine arts.

2 of my favourite were the Petronas art gallery in klcc and Xi'an Art Gallery in Shah Alam.i plan to visit Xi'an art gallery to view their fine collection of ceramic and pottery.i last visited Xian art gallery when it was in Sri Petaling but now its shifted nearer in Petaling jaya.

When son was small,i developed his interesr in art and culture by taking him to view art gallery ,museums ,musical theatres and touring  foreign nations viewing cultural dances,music and architecture.i sent him for art classes at Art Inspire and he improved in his painting composition and colour tones.

Now as an adult,Jun has developed a good appreciation of fine arts.for my last birthday,he gifted me an oil painting of a Malayan tiger.i hung it in my living room as it evokes the vigour and positive energy of the animal.i prefer to put up my own paintings and not replicas or reproduction of famous artists as it cannot emanate the heart and soul of an artist.

Its like putting fake plastic flowers to decorate vs. Real life fresh flowers.nothing can replace the real thing.so would you prefer to eat real food or fake reproduction of food?

No comments: