Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Chill








 With temperature hitting 36 degree Celsius,I need to chill out at the swimming pool as it's sizzling hot indoors.but the small kids have the same idea but luckily they kept to the water slides to splash around.

I need to buy a new bottom soon at the H and M bargain sale as the blue one is getting loose due to washing machine spin dry.i wouldn't want to be caught with my bikini briefs drifting downwards when I'm swimming in a pool.horrors. I've been eyeing some nice designs.look at Liz Hurley who models her own designs at 59 years old.look at Christine Brinkley at 70 years old in a bright cherry red one piece and the bombshell is Martha Stewart at 81 years old with her alluring swimsuit for sports illustrated.how do these ageless goddess keep their bodies so fit?really inspiring to us Asians to keep ourselves healthy n fit.

No comments: