Thursday, February 8, 2024

Stock up for 2 weeks



 Such a huge crowd at Giant n NSK supermarts until all shopping trolleys all taken.luckily I brought a lot of my big shopping bags but if I didn't build up my muscular strength daily,I don't think I could carry 4 big bags loaded with heavy meat n fruit n vegetables.i buy food to stock for 2 weeks as the market traders say they close for 10 days n lorry drivers,farmers n fishermen will start work after 2 weeks.

There was a crowd at bak kwa shop selling grilled slice meat n meat floss.the gift dried goods like mushrooms,oysters,fish maw all sold out at the Chinese grocery shop.As the dragon year is so auspicious,even lime trees n lucky bamboo are selling like hot cakes.

This year will be noisy as people can play fireworks to celebrate.





gong xi fa Cai.may all be Loong ching foo mang

No comments: