Thursday, February 15, 2024

New recipe


 I learned from japanese blogger just one cookbook how to cook Saba fish.i bought 2 Norwegian Saba fish for rm 15 from Lotus.the recipe is Saba braised in miso sauce.it smelled awfully fishy so instead of blanching in hot water,I pan fried Saba in oil before making the miso sauce with grated garlic,ginger n rice wine.so delicious.the other Saba I plan to grill ikan bakar with kicap Manis sambal,lime juice n chilli.

Tomorrow is Yen yat or everybody's birthday the 7th day of the Lunar  New


Year is celebration for being born as humans.gonna invite family to Lou sang raw fish salad,cook Vietnam spring rolls with rice paper,steam barramundi ,braised belly pork with taro in fermented red bean curd and tang Yuen or glutinous rice balls in osmanthus syrup.

I'm boosting my workout intensity since I'm overeating.so far no heartburn or indigestion.

No comments: