Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Dream of European pastry

 There is now a trend of foodies switching from Japanese bread n pastry to European bread n pastry.i came across a patisserie that had a long queue of foodies waiting to sample fine European pastry.they were Millennials Gen Z young people who had good taste for fine dining it was mouth watering but my heart sank when I looked at prices on the menu.i knew I can't afford rm20+ for a strudel or mille feuille so I could only eat with my eyes.i could budget that money for fruit and vege.

But when there's a will there's a way.hope some talented home chef or pastry chef will kindly put up YouTube pastry tutorial on baking canele,strudel or tiramisu.ive learnt how to bake n enjoy quiche Lorraine,French yoghurt cake n cherry clafoutis.now it's time to learn other mouthwatering recipes.i can't afford to dine out at fancy well decorated hipster cafe but that doesn't stop me from baking my own fanciful pastry.apple strudel here I come 




No comments: