Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Water woes n new year blessings

 Awful when rains heavily in evening n flash floods cause looong traffic jams.too much water is woe but my condo had 4 day water cut due to burst pipes.couldnt clean the house n had to collect water in pails n take clothes to coin laundry n can't bake cakes n egg tarts for gifts.

I'm so tired but happy to welcome new year.i count my blessing for good health n nice relatives n friends.when my Samsung smartphone kaput,my son gave me his spare Vivo phone so now we use China smartphones from Huawei,Xiaomi n Vivo my ex colleagues gifted me her red cheong sum n a Chinese embroidered handbag,my good neighbours gave me grilled pork meat bak kwa and liver Chinese sausages.my sister gave me fruits like grapes n Chinese biscuits.i am blessed  as my younger ex colleagues invited me to eat hotpot in her home with my other excolleagues.good time for celebrating with good food.

No comments: