Friday, June 2, 2023

Is it a sign?

 This morning I went to Irenes pet shop to buy fish pellets.while i was at the counter,a distraught middle aged man asked the pet shop owner if he knew any vet nearby who could treat his pet bird.he said most vets know cats n dogs as patients.said his pet merbuk had a wing ripped off by a stray cat.but they suggested he contact zoo negara or people at kl bird park.

Coincidence that as i was driving into my porch,a grey merbuk flew over my gate and literally dropped dead in front of my porch.i nearly ran over it but reversed my car to park outside.it was as stiff as a dodo bird with glassy eyes

Nope cant help bring it back to life.i gave it a buddhist funeral and buried its body in the nearby bushes in the park .

So when jun asked to me to adopt a stray kitten i refused as



we cant even have time to care for the fish and plants.

No comments: