Thursday, July 22, 2021

Asian males (sigh)

why are Asian men so helpless and hopeless when it comes to doing domestic chores? got some bloody lazy and superior attitude that housework is womens work.despite having my own career,i still manage to clean the house weekly,pay bills,go shopping for grocery,cook meals,wash laundry but the spoilt brat fat emperor in my house wont take out the trash coz its smelly,wont water my plants,wash the car or cook his own meal.expect me to cook breakfast when im so busy in the morning.go eat bread n butter son,i aint no personal chef. whines when cooking not to his liking.call your food delivery la.use my car and dont wash it or pump air in tyres.the bloody car wash is not allowed to open.wash n clean the car myself at 2pm in 33 degree heatwave.nearly boiled alive.car full of trash,bird shit n drinks spilled on car seat. then had to wash fish tank as its clogged n change filter then water and fertilise my plants. soooo tired with aching muscles.asian males are lazy pigs.

No comments: