Saturday, May 7, 2022

Asam laksa

tonite i cooked asam laksa Penang with canned sardine,mackerel fillet,pineapple,cucumber in a sourish spicy soup of tamarind paste,ikan bilis granules,spice paste,daun kesum,torch ginger flower and a spoon of black prawn paste.it s so work up my taste buds. i had a long distance heart to heart chat with my old varsity mate whom ive known for 40 years.she married Brian,an Australian n migrated there to settle down.we click as we shàte same hobbies like watching drama,good food,reading n travelling.we re making plans to get together with other varsity mates for a road trip end of next year.im flattered she still remembeted the meal i cookex for her when she visited me.she loved my nyonya kerabu bok nee with chicken n black fungus and my steamed winter melon soup.she requested the same meal so im flattered that she still remembeted what she ate .more than 20 years ago

No comments: