Sunday, May 22, 2022

Tongue in cheek post for my next of kin

oh baby im not losing my mind to me its as clear as day reincarnation is my end of life journey to be reborn as a mango tree so sweet and so juicy thats me so dont leave me all bottled up in a high rise lot in the condominium never to see the light of day never to feel the rain upon my skin never to see the magnificent streak lighting the sky never to see the stars twinkling in the dark sky never to see the puffs of clouds drifting across the azure blue sky so child,let me roam free on this earth for ashes to ashes and dust to dust recycle me on this earth beneath the spreading roots of a mango tree let me be reborn to the sweet and juicy fruit of my life ashes to ashes and dust to dust let me return to my origin a child of the earth and sky and sea "When a cure is no longer possible,focus on making the best of the remaining time on earth." Roshi Joan ,a Zen priest on hospice care. Care over Cure

No comments: