Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Messy acrylic

i have no personal space to do my painting as Jun has taken over the study for his hobby craft collection and tools like drills n glue guns are lying all over the table and even the sofabed.i only keep my books in the bookshelves.so i paint on tbe dining table.so next time i will seal up the balcony with windows to make it my painting room. i had a nightmare where i was painting abstract acrylic of portraits.one after another brother,sister and cousin came and secretly painted on my easel without my permission.they use such ugly colours n brushstrokes to mutilate my painting.i was feeling furious in my dream.i asked them why arent all you guys going for the family holiday trip overseas and leave me home alone to paint in peace and quiet.why must you sneak in and spoil my artwork? ive been thinking of renting a studio apartment witb great views of misty mountains in Cameron Highlands so that i can do my painting in peace and quiet for a few weeks.no busybody ringing the doorbell asking can i borrow your ladder and peeping what are you drawing? or nosy siblings who cant resist adding pictures of their own to it.urrrg just give me personal space to paint.is it asking too much?

No comments: