Sunday, March 3, 2024

Global appetite

 I've had a taste for international cuisine due to globalisation.sizzling heat so I made Vietnamese spring roll for lunch with a hoisin peanut butter dip. I cooked Korean glass noodle or japchae with lots of vege n mock vegetarian beef..then for dinner I cooked brown rice n stir fried the green Bok Choy I grew in the garden.bloody hard work to grow vegetables as I added organic humus,goat pellet fertiliser,organic pesticide from Baba and watered regularly n pulled out weeds.no wonder farmers in France are protesting.the cost of growing vege n farming is so high but the profit is too low.can Biotech n robotics help farming to be a sustainable business.

I cooked shiitake mushroom,bell pepper n cucumber stuffed with minced chicken,carrot n scallions in chicken stock .easy n healthy dinner.







No comments: