Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Simple meals n haircut

i aint paying rm30 just to trim my fringe so i got a new pair of scissors from 2 Eco shop and trimmed the fringe for RM2.40.The savings i used to treat myself to my favourite dim sum breakfast that cost me rm20.i ordered har gow or shrimp dumpling,green crabstick teochew siew mai and woo kok or yam puffs filled with bbq pork thats my treat for international womens day.i think my hair cut is quite good as i snip it quite straight. for lunch i had a homebaked potato chicken mince shepherds pie,a hard boiled egg,a fruit salad and bright cows mixed berry kefir with blueberries. dinner is chives jiao zi or dumplings in chicken soup with chicken feet for collagen.jiao zu dumplings are a favourite of northen chinese but as a southern chinese of Cantonese descent,i love chicken feet or phoenix claws in dim sum shops braised chicken feet .delicious

No comments: