Thursday, March 28, 2024

Revamp wardrobe

Should we dress our age or as Jun says i like the lao hiao style. Maybe its time to revamp my wardrobe so i searched the net to fix my lack of style in dressing.Power dressing is out for me,a poor retiree with no hope to climb up the ladder of corporate success and have hit the glass ceiling and got trapped in it. Now theres a quirky way of dressing called the rich grandma style and that sounds good for aging bodies like mine.the catchword is rich coz that translate to better courteous service by customer service staff who think that this customer is a good catch and privileged to deposit tons of money into their recommended investment portfolio diversification plans.I might even get to park my small car at the parking space right in front of the bank entrance reserved for premier privileged customers.hmm Rich grandma and when i goggled the images i nearly dropped dead laughing my ass out.My false teeth fell out and my glasses turned steamy at the pics of rich ass grandmas.one had a picture of grandma in her undies who had alzheimer and forgot to put on her skirt.the next photo had grandma in a boob tube (bad for saggy boobs)having problem putting on her bra and forgot to button up her jacket as her stiff arthritic fingers were acting up.one was dressed like the witch without her broomstick,straight out of Adams family horror show .one was snow white in a micro mini skirt transformed to a court jester and looked like a big joker and only one set of clothing suited my sense of rich grandma.i give up and gonna stick to my mix and match of new with old lao hiao or old foxy vain pot style,the poor Po Po style with China Chic ,the umbrella to shield from fierce tropical sun and dark sunglasses to shield from glaring UV light n sturdy boots with anti slip sole
.its just my cup of Boba tea.

No comments: