Sunday, September 26, 2021

Lingering thought

meditating to still the chattering mind was hard.a day after the mid autumn festival,i managed to gaze at the luminuos autumn moon.if you are patient,the dark clouds will soon part and you can glimpse the moon. that nite,i was sleepless and drew this picture of a solitary tree n its reflection on a calm lake.going deeper,the memories evoke of my solitary stay alone on a hospital bed,looking at the shadowy nite outside,hooked to a dripline.memories flooded back of you alone,wrecked in pain by the cruel disease.you must be sleepless too with only me beside your bed,pretending to be fast asleep. now you have gone up to the sky,an immortal like Chang Er to stay on the peaceful moon.you were my other half but im like the real tree and you are my mirror reflection on a calm lake you are free from pain and suffering now while im grounded contemplating my mortality .fly me to the moon and let me play amomg the stars as the song goes.my time will not be long so let me linger awhile with my thoughts.for i know that you are always watching over me even when i fell n broke my knee,you gave me strength to stand again.so the painting expresses the deepest memory of love and lomgimg,forever separated by two different worlds,split into half ,a tree and its reflection that will reunite one day.two drifters off to see the world,there is such a lot of world to see.we are after the same rainbows end

No comments: