Monday, September 27, 2021

Testing new pair of sports shoes

Jun knows im a frugal shopper.i wait until clearance sale or closing down sale before i buy my light fixtures from Maruzen light supply or vintage carved cabinets from second hand junk shops,my wood screen from cash converters. i buy vintage clothing from flea market in amcorp mall,a cotton sundress cost me rm 5.00.now Jun follows my advice,he hasnt bought a T shirt or jeans for six ,seven years n buy from thrift shops. his smart phone is four year old he repairs it or replace the screen n battery.i advised him to save more in pension fund so he can save a downpayment for first home. but i guess he loves me a lot as he indulges me.buy for my birthday practical branded stuff like jim thompson handbag,citizen wrist watch,loreal eye serum,hair serum n when i told him my sports shoe sole had worn out,he bought a pair of Asic trainer for me as i exercise daily.the sole had very strong grip n lovely comfortable design compared to the rm 28 pair of sports shoe made in china that i bought at the street vendor in the night market.of course the better quality Li Ning sports shoe is not affordable for me.he waited for the sale at Asic and bought the eye catchimg orange pair of Asic sports shoe at half price.it fits my feet and is so well cushioned.he doesnt want to risk me falling down wearing worn out trainers. time again to take a hike now the trails are open to the public.happy feet.

No comments: