Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Lucid dream

sometimes i get good vibes or bad vibes.sentient beings communicate through wordless medium.once i visited a war museum which was a prison and execution site.the place was dark n gloomy altho it was late afternoon.in a small cell which was isolated,there wasnt anyone,no visitors,just me reading a plague with victims names.suddenly i felt a chill and a presence.A deep sorrow and anguish weighed heavily in my heart as if i could feel exactly what the presence was feeling.i prayed idam me natinam hontu 3x.the feeling lifted and i quickly left. it didnt want to harm me,just to express its heartfelt anguish. i didnt tell a soul about it or they think i was making up story.but coincidentally,one of my students who playfully put his head through a rope noose used for hanging prisoners had horrifying nightmares night after night of dead corpses.he went to a temple to cleanse the bad energy. for two nites i had this dream of water.what is the message.in one,i was on a boat with my late father.we were sailing on a lake tasik Chini in pahang which was filled to thw brim with huge pink lotus.i could see the dew drops clinging to lotus leaves.dad was tanned and grinning while i dipped my hand into the lake.this feeling of blissful communion with nature was so REAL. last nite,i dreamt of going with Jun to a holiday by the seaside.I plunged into the infinity swimming pool that overlooked the endless horizons where the sky meets the sea.there was a glorious sunset.i swam until my body was tired and then jun and i drove the rented car to town.we went to this ocean aquarium and fascinated to see diffetent species of marine fish.i cant remember which nation this was located but i know it was lush,tropical with sandy beaches. out of the body experience is so real,its not like virtual reality but i actually was there.again wordless drama,just the feeling was so intense.maybe not travelling for 2 years has got me down.if i stay home any longer,i will be safe but my mind will go crazy.either i become a hypochondriac like my single sis in law who lives alone with imaginary germs attacking her the moment she is outside or my supercranky single elder sister who is a drama queen as she lives alone and craves attention. what is the symbol of water.lotus,fish and infinity swimming pool?

No comments: