Thursday, October 12, 2023

Api index



 Which data to rely on.the api index of  PJ aqicn site by Doe is 79 n moderate.the api index in petaling jaya by IQ air is 136 unhealthy.why so different calibration.but look at the grey hazy sky and the red orange sun this morning,i feel its 136 unhealthy.at 2100 api index in pj on aqicn site is 84 but at iqair its 149.i think the doe lower the reading so as not to alarm us.but my allergic rhinitis tells me the higher reading is more plausible.minister of doe say haze not prolonged to 4 oct.its mid oct.look at haze in morning.we are choking n raspy breathing.my jun made me wear N95 mask outdoor.how to exercise and stay healthy in haze.now doc says my bp is 124/60.if i cant exercise ,my bp will be unhealthy level.we take breathing,sleeping and shitting for granted until we lose the ability to function normally.

Activate asean transboundary haze act or tourism in asean is hit from thailand,bali,msia,singapore.
Asean ministers pls work together tackle haze
It doesnt only affect you or me but all of us..we cant stand aside with non interference.its a joint effort as one for all and all for one.like the vietnam war n myanmar crisis,spillover of refugees affect neighbouring nations.just like transboundary scams or human trafficking,join hands to combat problem

No comments: