Thursday, June 20, 2024

Over strain,Traditional Chinese Medicine

Last week i was happy to feel better and i went to workout on machines for strengthening my muscles too soon without warm up stretching orcool down n i strain my inner thigh again n the pain made me waddle like a duck walk .i remember its a lie no pain,no gain.My HIIT trainer Derek advised importance of stretching and warm up
n cool down to avoid sports injury.now i get the point.pain is best teacher. so i will follow my sis in law advice to see acupuncture from Tong Shin hospital to heal faster and get herbs forinternal medicine to reduce internal swelling n inflammation. today i did light yoga stretching and Ba Duan Jin to warm up and cool down.must listen to the body n go slow n reduce reps on machines by half.slow n steady like a tortoise to avoid pain.talking of Turtle i went to my little herbal tea shop to eat turtle jelly or guai ling gao.its actually vegetarian herbs for anti inflammatory.i went chinese medical hall n the chinese sinseh recommended tian chi noto ginseng to reduce blood statis n swelling.i also got tiger milk mushroom to strengthen lungs and respiratory immune system.im going back to holistic health in qigpng and yoga and acupuncture and tuina to recover my energy.

No comments: