Sunday, May 14, 2023

Home is where the heart is

















 On Mothers day i enjoy the peace and quiet.i give thanks for the relative health and friends iam blessed with,the nation which is free from war and natural disaster and to have a good supportive system to live in.sadhu sadhu sadhu


I enjoy the simplicity of Japandi interior after the hipster historical decor at condo.this gives a clutterfree vibe of minimalism.

Jun prefers maximalism n eclectic vibes of vintage furniture,cultural displays compared to the zen like japandi decor.finally i have my own space to chill out n do my hobbies.the living room n tokonoma alcove have sino nippon vibes ,the kitchen n dining is european as are  the bedrooms.i really  love the portugese inspired floor tiles like those i saw in Lisbon. .my own space is the yoga asian focused room which is sparsely decorated and my chill out zone to do yoga,zumba,read,paint my pictures or play music and sing.a room for leisurely pursuits

No comments: