Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Balanced diet




 I cooked a spiral pasta salad with green pepper,cherry tomato,chicken ham n tuna chunks in olive oil and kewpie mayo.then a glass of red dragon fruit juice with green apple
end of day cooked asam laksa or noodles in tamarind soup with torch ginger flower,pineapple,cucumber,onion and shredded fish from the 3 mackeral that i bought.

A slice of papaya and im full.i keep 5 hour interval between meals and snack on yoghurt or home baked muffins.i cant afford to drink bobba milk tea or premium coffee at my age and avoid deep fried food except my cheat meal of goreng pisang or vegetable tempura.

The other day after a hike and then mopping the whole house and gardening outside,after a 6 hour interval without a meal,my blood sugar plunged to 4.5 and i felt dizzy.i quickly drank a glass of fruit juice and a slice of papaya.though i ve lost my appetite ,i now take a fitness bar or cup of rye oat instead of exercising and doing housework without food.ive to bring fitness bars in my backpack when i exercise.

Thinking of following a club to do outdoor activities as thete has been cases of solo hikers sudden death on the hiking trails.


No comments: