Thursday, July 13, 2023

Is it science or science fiction

 Do you want to live forever or up to 120 years old? Do i want to sleep and wake up as Rip Van Winkle after a hundred years to see myself still young and vibrant but my family,relatives n friends all have departed to the next world while im stuck in an unrecognisable new world.

Oops,can my body be preserved cryogenic wise to be revived at a far away future time.come on life and death is a part of living as is aging.but what Dylan Thomas said about do not go gentle into the good night,rage,rage agsinst the dying of the light.thats a science fiction to defy aging and death.

So just let go when the time comes and move on.yeah this crazy American guy who wants to defy biological aging consumes 60 over types of pills a day and eats tons of fruit and vegetable,forgoing meat and sugar and unhealthy food.i think thats a poor quality of life in order to extend the quantity of life.

But still i do my part to keep fit n not let my body go lumpy ,my mouth naggy or my brain go foggy.

But to defy the laws of nature,im too old for such shit as hormone replacement therapy,stem cell therapy,replacement of aging organs and rejuvenation of balding head and wrinkling skin.i d be born as a vampire if i wanted eternal youth when death sucks.

No comments: