Saturday, July 1, 2023

Confessions of a passionate gardener

 Men love their big boy toys the car.they spend hours modifying and pimping the car.but im madly in love with my plants.im heartbroken when i see people neglect their plants until it shrivels and dries up.

I spent the hot afternoon repotting three darlings with mix of loam,peat soil.im so excited to get my darling cottonrose from my nursery.its a native of southern China and the hibiscus mutablis changes colour from white to deep pink in the hot sun.i cant wait for my darling to bloom.the other hibiscus has variegated leaves and lemon yellow flowers.its a native of south east asia and grow in mangrove swamps.the last plant is the purple brunfelsia.the fragrant blooms change from white to deep purple in the noon.i  cant wait to tend to them to grow big and tall and bloom like crazy.










No comments: