Thursday, November 4, 2021

How can i squat

after knee surgery,i find it tough to do a full squat.that is a crucial move as asian toilets still use the squat toilet.very frustrated today when i wanna use tbe coffee shop toilet and it had only squat toilet and not sitting toilet bowl.now with my weak knee,i struggle to stand up without holding on to a bar.what if my knee gives way and my leg slips and get stuck in the toilet hole.shit,thats my worst nightmare to be caught with my pants down and firemen breaking down the door to extricate my leg from the hole.i wish i can strengthen my knee to squat fully and stand unassisted.shall i get an exo skeleton? i had to drive to a gas station to use the sitting toilet.the town council should ensure places have at least one sitting toilet for the disabled or arthritic elderly.

No comments: