Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Merry xmas may peace and goodwill prevail on earth

i bumped into LF ,my zumba mate while shopping for grocery at one utama.she couldnt recognize me as i wore a face mask but she called out when she saw the long scar on my knee.its my signature on my leg when i wear shorts.i have scars all over my body and its my badge of honour from fighting to keep my body healthy.the visible scars will heal but the invisible scars fester for years. zumba mates advise me not to overexert my legs as two years ago an elderly dancer fell and fracture her ankle and the ambulance couldnt enter the park.the stretcher had to be pushed a long distance to the car park.give up my dancing.no way. im in festive mood now my mini xmas tree is decorated with baubles from daiso.such a pretty sight

No comments: