Thursday, June 30, 2022

New recipe

bloody hell,age is catching up.when i went to Thai temple for a blessing and chanting by resident monks,we,devotees kneel on floor as a sign of respect.when i tried to get up from the floor,my arthritic knees went numb with pins and needles.i nearly topple over but Jun held one side of my arm and luckily the guy to my right held my arms too and the two guys hoisted me up.i had to stabilise my body for a while before walking.now why cant temples give us low stools to sit as dont expect chronically arthritic devotees to kneel or squat for an hour.the cushions they give are too soft for us to stand up.better change with the times before they lose elderly devotees with bad knees n bad backs. for two days my arthritic finger joints throb with pain n feel stiff.i struggled to cook spaghetti bolognaise with vegetarian minced soymeat and a mushroom soup for lunch.the food monster ate all the cake so im baking a new carrot,date and cashewnut cake.i also bought instant bread mix from bake with yen.its purpleberry with cranberry n green pumpkin seeds. for high tea,i ate mini quiche,drank a pot of Dilmah rose with french vanilla tea.i love the fragrance better than earl grey bergamot.ate avocado,banana n blueberry.i hope i can continue to eat good food.

No comments: