Saturday, April 13, 2024

It's raining cats and dogs!Fat hope or Slim chance

Corgis are intelligent dogs and very loving n obedient too.i visit the petshop to see a favourite pet family Jack the corgi.During the long public holidays,Jack the corgi stays at the cashiers home n is pampered.The employees know i love him and ask Jack if he wanna follow me home.but my rascal tiger cat Captain is insanely bite happy n territorial to the max.the last time at the vets office ,he bullied a small lap dog poodle by trying to swipe his nose that poor doggy was terrified.the poodles owner call Captain an evil cat.hes so frisky that my leather chair has long scatch marks n holes.maybe time for captain to wear cat socks. yipee my wishes came true.its raining cats and dogs this late afternoon.i love the sound n smell of rain. my plants love rain too

No comments: